ANT Radio Service is a wireless protocol, similar to Bluetooth, which is widely used for wireless communication and sports communication and robustness. Pre-installed by the phone maker, this service allows you to connect ANT + devices to applications on your phone.
ANT-enabled applications can use this service to connect:
- Heartbeat: Get live heart rate data from heartbeat or wear belts produced by many well-known manufacturers
- Fitness Equipment: Connect ANT + fitness equipment and bike trainers to popular fitness apps
- Bicycle Speed and Cadence: Download bike speed, distance, and/or cadence data
- Bicycle power: Take data from ANT + bicycle power meters like Garmin Vector
- Stride-based Speed and Distance Monitor: Take speed and distance data from footsteps.
Frequently Asked Questions on ANT Radio Service:
How did this app get into my phone and it is a spy?
This service is standard software, installed by your phone maker. It is not downloaded illegally, nor it is spyware. It will not cause system malfunctions or ads that appear. Also, It is not bloatware and usually uses a space of 20 MB. For example, on a 16GB phone, this service takes up 0.0013% of the space. We do not charge mobile operators to install this service first.
How do I uninstall this service?
Since this service is standard software, you cannot uninstall it from your phone. Instead, you can disable this service by following the manufacturer’s instructions. The most common process is: settings> applications> app manager> appropriate application> force stop> disable
Disabling this service will not affect your phone software. If, in the future, you need the ability to connect to services and devices via ANT +, just enable the app again.
NOTE: Since this is a factory-installed service, it may allow/reload when you reset and/or update your phone. Don’t panic! Just follow the instructions to disable it again.
Is this service following me without my knowledge?
No. ANT Radio Service services and ANT + Plugins Service programs offer wireless communication services, such as Bluetooth or WiFi, but with very low power. These services do not collect any personal data.
Is it hard to develop an ANT + skills app and is there any money?
Using ANT + plugs in your app to communicate with ANT + devices is fast, easy, free and uses a simple API.
What is an ant radio app?
Ants app is a mobile app or software designed to work on a mobile device. Like other mobile apps, it is designed to improve phone performance and thus increase productivity.
On most phones you can find the app as an icon but usually not on the desktop; is one of the hidden files that works best for your device.
The ANT protocol is similar to that of Bluetooth which is widely used for robustness and sports connection. When pre-installed by your device manufacturer, it appears as an icon that allows ANT + connection.
Do I need an ant radio service?
Not everyone is crazy about health problems and fitness to the point of having or installing one of their devices. If you fall into the category of obsessive-compulsive disorder, having a radio service does not help you, and you can go ahead and remove it if it is first installed on your phone.
How to Download and Install the APK File For Android?
- First of all search the APK file (Oreo TV APK) you want to install. You can search for it on the web and download it.
- If you want to install the APK file on your device, the device should allow the third-party app to install it.
- Secondly, If you want to allow the third-party app to install on your device. Go to the Menu->Settings->Security and Check Unknown Source. By checking it your device will now allow you to install third-party apps.
- Last, install the APK file on your device and you are ready to go.
Also download AVG Cleaner Pro APK.